Spay Neuter Programs
SPAY NEUTER PROGRAMS AROUND MARICOPA COUNTY
AHS: Arizona Humane Society: SNIP Program-special rates for those on public assistance.
(602) 997-7585 opt. 4 or 8-for Espanol
If you are recieving AHCCS, Food Stamps, a Welfare Check or Unemployment Checks, please call the Humane Society to book your appointment and to get informaiton about what proof is needed:
Click Here For Full Details
DOGS CATS Take Home Pain Meds
Female: $23-$32 $18 and/or E-Collar:
Male: $19-$29 $12 $5 each
MARICOPA COUNTY ANIMAL CARE & CONTROL PROGRAMS
(602) 506-7387 (MCACC call center)
SNAP Voucher Program:
Provides free spay/neuter surgeries for your dog(s) and cat(s).
For Owned/Companion Dogs & Cats ONLY
NO Feral Cats or Rescue/Foster Groups
Here are a few basic points about the process:
- Vouchers are available on the 1st of each month (If funding is available & on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited quantity available)
MCACC is providing SNAP applications at their facilities:
- 2500 S. 27th Avenue in Phoenix (27th Ave & Durango, area)
- 2630 W. 8th Street in Mesa (2 miles east of Tempe Town Marketplace)
- Occasionally during Uno por Uno events. See calendar for dates and locations: www.maricopa.gov/pets
SPAY NEUTER HOTLINE:
TNR For Outdoor Cats
TNR: Trap, Neuter or Spay & Return of Outdoor Cats
We are NOT a relocation or removal service.
For further information click on TNR link at top of screen or
Call (602) 265-7729 (SPAY) or Email: Outdoorcats@adlaz.org
We can assist, the humane way!
*Spay Neuter Hotline is a program of the Animal Defense League of Arizona